Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Why?


I am always wondering: ‘why is it that women have to do everything’?
Why is it that when a woman works like a man she is also supposed to do everything else in the house.
Why is it that we, women, are still expected to do the things our grandmothers used to do. Why is it that we still have that place in the household?
I work like a man, I have my own business, I have unexpected hours, yet I also have to take care of the children, the laundry, the groceries and everything else.
Sometimes I’m just so fed up with this. I so much wish I was a man. I wish I could not care about anything. But I just can’t. Probably it’s because of what I saw at home. I was molded this way that girls just do everything.
When I was little my brother could go watch tv with my father while me and my sister were cleaning of the table. It’s just not normal…

I am not a feminist, not at all. But men should understand that if their wives are like them, they should be a little more like us…
Life is so unfair sometimes…

No comments:

Post a Comment