Friday, November 11, 2011

To Infinity and Beyond

We are all born with dreams, dreams are what drive us. Well in fact dreams are what are supposed to drive us. But as usual, we forget. We are like machines: get up, wash, eat, commute, work, eat, work, commute, eat and finally sleep, and then all over again and again, and again, and again. Where are the dreams in there? Why is it that people make us stop dreaming? Why is it that we stop ourselves from dreaming?
Somebody once told me: ‘dreams are not made to happen, dreams are for children’. I can tell you that’s the biggest bullshit ever. I hate people like that, I hate none dreamers. I believe that dreams are essential for mankind and dreams are essential to me. The fear of failing is what keeps me far from my dreams. I got up today and thought: I need to stop fearing; I need to stop being scared that my dreams will not come true, just get up and make it happen no matter what. Easier said than done…
My dream would be to leave something behind, to make a difference and not just live life as we are supposed to. What are we doing here anyways? What is the purpose of this life that ends up dead? It’s never enough, it’s never enough, when will it be enough? At the end of the day, whatever people say, I will never stop dreaming.
I will dream to Infinity and Beyond and make sure that someday, those dreams finally come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment