Friday, October 28, 2011

Past, Present, Future

There is one thing that is very difficult; it is to live in the now, to live in the Present.
I believe most people do not realize that they live either in the Past or in the Future. Only few people are able to live in the Now. I am one of the people that is incapable to live in the Now. I am always wondering what will happen if and what would have happened if…..
Why is it that living in the present is so hard? Why is that? Why is it that living the now, the present, the ‘what happens right here right now’ is impossible for me to live?
I absolutely realize it is a huge problem because that way you can never truly enjoy what you have. You are never happy because in the past you had this and in the future what will you have. It makes you fear every little thing because the unknown is eating you alive.
Most people make plans for the future, which never go through; I am one of these people. I have a wonderful life, yet I am never happy with what I have. I always want more, and will probably never get enough. When I am on holidays I already organize the following holidays. I always wonder what tomorrow will be made of.
But today, I am sick and tired of thinking. Some days I wish I was just a ‘Carpe Diem’ kind of person. But then people do not change, I am who I am,  I know I can evolve; I know I can get better and I know it will bring me a brighter future to not think so much….
At the end of the day, the past is what it is and the future is the unknown. I just have to learn to live with this and make each day worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment